Jay Eskenazi’s Research & Publications
Articles About User Experience, Usability and Website Design:
- How to Fix the Five Most Common Mistakes with Focus Groups
- How to Avoid Wasting Millions on Your Product Development (chapter in UX Storytellers book)
- Jay Eskenazi – Expert Author
- Simple Usability Tips To Improve Your Website
- 5 Ways to Build Trust And Confidence With Your Website
- What is Web Usability and Why is it Essential for my Website’s Success?
- 7 Tips to Improve Your Webpage Design and Website Usability
- Are These 4 Key Features Usable on Your Website?
- Website Usability – Why is it So Critical to Your Business Success?
- Website Design Basics – Do’s and Don’ts For Your Website Colors
Academic Research: Ph.D. Dissertation
References to my subliminal research
- University of California, Santa Cruz – Faculty Focus Teaching Excellence Newsletter
- How To Sell a Pseudoscience
- Double-Blind Tests of Subliminal Self-Help Audiotapes
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry: The Cargo-Cult Science of Subliminal Persuasion
- Greenwald, A. G., Spangenberg, E. R., Pratkanis, A. R., & Eskenazi, J. (1991). Double-blind tests of subliminal self-help audiotapes. Psychological Science, 2, 119-122. [PDF – 123KB]
- What You Expect Is What You Believe (But Not Necessarily What You Get): A Test of the Effectiveness of Subliminal Self-Help Audiotapes
- Scientific Commons: Anthony G. Greenwald
- Basic & Applied Social Psychology, Vol 15 (1994). What You Expect Is What You Believe (But Not Necessarily What You Get): A Test of the Effectiveness of Subliminal Self-Help Audiotapes